Thought #28. Knocking on heaven's door.


Is heaven in the sky? Who can say? What we really know is that heaven could be on earth. In fact, I think the reason why life is so exciting lies behind being mortal. It is only by knowing our days are literally numbered that we will do our utmost to live life to the fullest.

Do not try to knock on heaven's door because no one has as yet ever answered. If you want to achieve happiness, remember that good things come in small packages. Who needs more than a handful of people that really care for them?

In a world of rampant consumerism, it is easy to lose the plot and believe that money brings happiness. Do not allow yourself to live in a fool's paradise. Fortunately, time has a way of showing us what really matters as some people can be a bit slow on the uptake.

From time to time; occasionally...

Every so often I need 
a laugh to stay sane. 
Every so often I need 
to catch just a plane.

Seldom do I receive
more money than I need.
Luckily, I do perceive

I love living to the fullest,
every so often and more.
I will not bite the bullet,
I would rather hit the dance floor.

A good chat and a hot meal
is everthing that I need.
I would like to issue an appeal
to the public to be agreed.

If it does not make sense,
do not blame me.
I would not take an offence
if you disobey me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought #1. Practice makes perfect.

Thought #22. The elephant in the room.

Thought #32. Invisible to the naked eye.