Thought #10. Foreplay.



- “Dearest Sucre, you know full well that neither will I stand in your way if you want to have intercourse with her, nor am I asking you to pose as an accomplished dog.” Sucre was watching the clock. “Shall I give you a piece of advice?”, I told him tactfully.

- “Sure, go ahead” was his quick response.

Deep down, I knew he was going to ignore it.

- “Please, don’t be so rough, a bit of foreplay would pave the way. Look for a beautiful hideout. ”

Later on, it just so happened that his fiancée was only in the mood for a play date. Sucre, unable to think clearly, had a knee-jerk reaction and started to shiver.

- “Darling, you look worried; what’s the matter?”, she asked him uneasily.

It seemed as though my appeal was going to fall on deaf ears.

Without further ado, his gloomy expression apparently did the trick. He was coaxing her beloved girlfriend into stopping the child’s play. He threw caution to the wind and had the cheek to mount her in public.

- “I’m so ashamed of you!”, I shouted angrily.

According to eyewitnesses I shouldn’t have taken exception to what Sucre did. They claimed that it would be highly unwise to consider Sucre’s behaviour as a punishable offence.

I don’t consider myself prudish but I do think that the display of sex scenes in public borders on indecency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought #1. Practice makes perfect.

Thought #22. The elephant in the room.

Thought #32. Invisible to the naked eye.